- Adult: £12
- Children (5 – 15): £3
- Under 5’s: Free
- All Seating: Free, first come first served basis
- Car Parking: Free
No refunds will be given to competitors for entry tickets
Competitors should note that admission will be charged, enabling them to compete in each and every event: there are no individual event entry fees payable.
Entry to all events is Free of Charge and is carried out by pre-registering following our link on the Home Page of this website. Please report to the Secretary’s tent at least 20minutes prior to your first event. All dancers and Hill Race competitors will be issued with numbers from the Secretary’s tent on the day. The Hill Race will be restricted to 150 competitors.
- Free Car Parking
- Competitors may use the Business Centre car park as a drop off point for themselves and their equipment. All competitors parking must be at the main car park in the Castle grounds.
- Visitors in cars should use the parking available within the grounds of Aboyne Castle: follow the signs on the A93. Shuttle buses will operate as required.
- Touring buses should park at Aboyne Academy, Bridgeview Road.
- Only disabled badge holders and exhibitors passes holders will be allowed to park on the Green. Exhibitor passes must be applied for, through the secretary, prior to the day of The Games.
Standing in Gangways
It is requested that spectators refrain from standing in gangways and open spaces in front of seated spectators. This particularly applies to the centre aisle of the enclosure